Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
From UNPRLD: Colin Beckford has been a player at the center of pushing competitive yo-yoing through SCALES. He understands better than anyone the importance of the perfectly designed competition yo-yo. His first signature yo-yo the Cognition was primarily based on the UNPRLD Ignition with a more stretched out profile that increases trick execution capabilities and stability. Weighing in on the heavier side at 67 grams, the Cognition was bi-metal and powerful but intimidating to some given its weight. Taking what they learned UNPRLD is proud to introduce the update with the ReCognition - a monometal variant of the Cognition.
With the ReCognition Colin and UNPRLD initially focused on reducing the weight of the Cognition design. Through various prototypes they found the perfect balance of agility, speed, and more importantly stability. Colin has always found stability to be the most important factor in executing and learning tricks. The final prototype has more rim weight than the first, and and a flat hub for fingerspin capabilities plus a clean and modern look.
Simply put ReCognition plays incredible. Features 7075 aluminum body for durability and tolerance. The new found balance with materials makes this yoyo feel lighter, while maintaining the same power that people desired from bi-metal design.
With the ReCognition, Colin feels confident in doing his tricks with ease. It is extremely capable of helping newer players master difficult tricks as well as help high level players have complete control of the yo-yo’s movement.
|Bearing:||Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)"|
|System Response:||19mm slim Pad Size|