Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
The Acadia is a performance oriented evolution of the original Evora released back in 2015. The original Evora proved to be an extremely popular yoyo but lacked the performance of a more serious competition style yoyo. When developing the Acadia, the performance was improved via weight distribution but with the constraints that it maintained the same design of the Evora.
The design process was mostly trimming as much material off the hub as possible. It meant a smaller hub area, much thinner wall thicknesses and smaller features. It uses a shorter axle, which meant the nipple could be shorter as well. The diameter was increased from 54mm to 56.5mm. This was mostly inspired by one of the best playing titanium yoyos I have ever owned, the Onedrop Citizen (which I still regret selling lol).
This larger diameter meant so much more stability. It feels super comfortable doing speed combos and also helps with the feel in the hand. The final thing was adding all that weight back to the very edge, with the help of stainless steel rings.
Each yoyo will have a signed and numbered certificate.
|Weight:||63.80 gr. / 64.00 gr.|
|Bearing:||Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)"|
|System Response:||19mm Luftpad|