Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
Top Yo Colossus VI
The spherical shape of Colossus 6 is redesigned based on the fifth generation, and the design elements are retained while the proportions and lines are adjusted and reconstructed for grip and distribution.
From the manufacturer:
"It is also the widest Colossus up to now (44mm).
The front of the Colossus 6 adopts a multi-line segment design with a unified style with the side spheres, which is visually more uniform.
The center design discards the classic TOPYO raised structure (such as Mercury, Colossus 3, and Colossus 5), but inherits the recessed structure of Colossus 4 and make it more deeper, not only to optimize the performance of the finger spin, but also to change the whole weight distribution from the center.
While the outer ring has enough weight to ensure spin time, the central ring distribution also increases the control agility when playing. The weight distribution is as mentioned before, with the outer ring having enough weight to ensure spin power, the control agility is increased by the inner ring distribution. This makes Colossus 6 more flexible compared to its predecessor.
In order to achieve a deeper center design without bringing too much weight to the center part.
The center shaft abandoned the 10mm stainless steel long screws used in the previous five generations and replaced them with 8mm carbon steel short screws.
Colossus 6 also adopts the sandblast profile + glossy response area.
The side sand blast finish ensures the performance of grinding tricks and prevents the yoyo from "stopping" due to mistakes when doing the tricks, and make sure the sphere does not "sticky".
The high gloss finish on the front brings a shiny look and feel.
The logo design adopts the classic Colossus outer ring totem style, but reduces the entire outer rim area from the previous one to only half area. The scheme is provided by TOPYO's royal artist Liu Liu, who is also the designer of the previous generation of Colossus logos.
This is the best Colossus so far, maybe we will meet the same bottleneck in the futur, but we will not stop moving forward.
The Colossus series carries the growth and changes of the brand TOPYO,
it is the annual answer we give to ourselves, and it is also the footsteps we leave behind in our continuous exploration".
|System Response:||Slim Pads OD 19mm|