Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
The Speeder is all grown up! Hiroyuki Suzuki has revitalized this old YoYoJam classic that was his own signature model.
YoYoJam is no longer with us, but they were a big name at the dawn of the bind-response era. Hiroyuki Suzuki was one of the phenoms of team YoYoJam, battling it out on the contest stage and earning his own signature model in the early 2000's: the Speeder. Now, YoYoJam is no more, and Suzuki has his own yo-yo company, so he's reclaiming the Speeder and improving on the original design.
It has the same basic construction of plastic body and metal rim, but the new metal rim has switched from a brass ring to a machined aluminum edge. The response area has also been upgraded from O-ring and Starburst to modern slim size response pads. In this way, it feels very much like the original Speeder has been brought into modern times, respecting the past but also improving on it.
It has a "just-right" weight to it, especially when you crank up the RPMs. The thicker aluminum rim gives a similar effect to the heavy brass ring of the original, but the new version seems to hold a steady spin for longer combos. Although it has the bones of the original, it's important to recognize the new Speeder as a definite upgrade over the original; it's Suzuki's answer to the question "If a top company were to design the Speeder today, what would that look like?" For players familiar with the Speeder, 18 years may have passed since its first release, but this new version proves that there's more we do with that concept. From the first throw you'll definitely be hooked.
|Material:||Polycarbonate / Aluminum rim weight|
|Bearing:||Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)"|
|System Response:||Slim Pad Size 19mm OD|