Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
There are not many professional 5A players, much less those who have their own Yo-Yo specially designed for their own style of play, but European Player David Molnar does.
If you still don’t know how a 5A Yo-Yo differs from a normal Yo-Yo, let me explain: Let's see... Basically what 5A Yo-Yos need is greater weight in the center of YoYo, and better stability with large edges at the ends. That is all.
The Dymension is not a big Yo-Yo, it’s slightly smaller than usual, You could say it’s medium in size, so the weight is not a problem. C3yoyodesign has interpreted the demands of David very well in this Yo-Yo, and during play you’ll see it.
The Dymension is not just a Yo-Yo for 5A, it also shows that it’s good for 1A too. You'll notice it’s slightly heavier, but still very stable during play.
Besides that, the Dymension has something that many Yo-Yos would like to have, and that is the care he has received during his 'color bath'. The Dymension finishes are spectacular, even the nice 'Gold' edition shines like a 'ray of sunshine'.
|Bearing:||Size C (.250 x .500 x .187) in|
|System Response:||19mm Silicone Slim Pads|