Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 100€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 200€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
Other than this new program, also remember that your purchases at LaTiendaDelYoYo will help you build up points. These can be redeemable on your second, third, or fourth order, that is up to you. Save money with our Loyalty Program! Find more information here.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
However long of a time is was, those of us who lived that day still remember it as if it were yesterday. Sebastian Brock was one of the most recognized players around the world, but he was not alone. His Bassalope was a revolution at the time. CLYW showed once again its tremendous potential in the manufacturing of High-Performance Yo-Yos.
The myth of the Bassalope was born with the arrival of Sebastian Brock to the CLYW team. By that time CLYW was already one of the most known and valued market manufacturers. Yo-Yos such as the Peak or even the Bonfire shook the world with their arrival.
The Bassalope arose as an innovative Yo-Yo. Slightly larger than the Wooly Marmot and smaller than the Peak, this Yo-Yo was made to become the preferred Yo-Yo of any player to compete in any tournament, and it did just that! The Bassalope broke records and weeks after its presentation, it was already a legend around the world.
To this day, the Bassalope is a jewel worth admiring and highly sought after by many collectors. Times have changed a lot and this Bassalope is not comparable to any current CLYW Yo-Yos, however there is still no doubt that this model represents the soul of the past years of the "Old School”.
Even so, the Bassalope continues to offer incredible benefits. This Yo-Yo was designed to withstand life and like always, to never disappoint. It is fast, agile, and quite comfortable. It is very easy to play with.
Made in Canada.
|Shape:||Butterfly / Wing.|
|Bearing:||Type C. .250x .500x .187 in.|
|System Response:||Silicone Pads.|