Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
YoYoFactory Bi-Metal Shutter
The question has been asked for years. Since Gentry first won the USA National contest in 2013 on the SHUTTER, people have been asking about a bi-metal version. When he won Worlds in 2014 it was almost expected, but instead, Gentry chose to go a different route. He could have any yo-yo he wanted, and when he chose to go with a plastic yo-yo (the REPLAY PRO) to win the USA Nationals, it made a bold statement. It’s more about the player than the equipment.
It’s a question we could have answered at any point, but we didn’t want to confuse anyone with the idea they needed an expensive bi-metal yo-yo to be the best. Still, we wondered, what would a bi-metal Shutter look and play like?
We started to tinker with designs and thought some fresh perspective might help the situation, so we reached out to noted Japanese Yo-Yo designer SUS YOYO MECHANICS, and gave a pretty simple brief. Re-imagine the Shutter with Japanese design philosophy in a bi-metal format. We received a drawing faster than humanly possible, suggesting this concept was something they had already explored. The design showed consideration for the essence of the Shutter in shape, style, weight and feel but there was a more simplified, minimalist feel too. It looked great. Prototypes supported the initial thoughts, it was a rim weighted highly agile super stable shutter. Powerful. Gentry was impressed.
Gentry created the final art, delivering the perfect combination of previous Shutter and minimalism. The Shutter legacy has already delivered 4 USA titles, 2 World Titles and many other titles around the world. The bi-metal Shutter is the next step.
|Material:||6061 Aluminium + Stainless Steel Rims|
|Bearing:||Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)"|
|System Response:||19mm Slim Pad Size|