Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 100€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 200€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
Other than this new program, also remember that your purchases at LaTiendaDelYoYo will help you build up points. These can be redeemable on your second, third, or fourth order, that is up to you. Save money with our Loyalty Program! Find more information here.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
Everytime we get a Yo-Yo and it is signed by Sengoku, I think “Oh...yes. The quality has to be so good.” This time what we are seeing is new. Just for a second let’s forget about the technicalities of weight, size, and shape.
I mean Sengoku honestly stopped counting after a certain number of prototypes, but they have finally developed the last version of the Sengoku Oni. The boys over at Sengoku have worked tirelessly to give you a pure Yo-Yo that is nothing like anything else you have tried. I’m sure you are familiar with the term “competition Yo-Yo”. This throw has something special which distinguishes from a good competition Yo-Yo to a great competition Yo-Yo.
What we most like about this Yo-Yo is its W-profile which does have any curved lines. What do you think about the rings? They were placed strategically on the edges of the Yo-Yo to distribute the weight as for out as possible. I don’t think it is even necessary to tell you what this YoYo feels like in play...
The colorways offered for this Yo-Yo are just the classic ones we all know and love from other Sengoku models.
|Material:||7068 Aluminum + Stainlesss Steel Rings|
|Bearing:||Size C. Center Trac Bearing|
|System Response:||Slim Pads. OD 19mm|