Surely you already know the One Drop Stainless Steel 10 Ball Bearings, and what I'm not sure if you know already, is that absolutely everyone is lubricated with this lubricant V4M that gives a unique touch to each one.
This lubricant V4M is composed of a synthetic base and a very fine touch that will never give you some responsive in your Bearing and that in return will protect the bearing always and in any condition.
You should know that only a very small drop of lubricant inside the Bearing is sufficient for proper maintenance. If you do not know how to apply this lubricant you must follow this small guide:
- Remove the Yo-Yo bearing.
- Remove the side covers (shields) of the Bearing. The balls inside must be visible.
- First clean the Bearing before applying the new lubricant. Insert the Bearing into a glass with some Zippo gasoline, that of the lighters. Leave it for a few minutes and then dry thoroughly until dry.
- Apply a small drop of lubricant between the balls of the interior and turn the Bearing for the lubricant to spread well.
- Refit the Bearing covers (Optional).
- Place the Bearing on the Yo-Yo and you are ready to spin again like new.
The One Drop V4M lubricant has a volume of 30ml and can be applied to any Yo-Yo Bearing.