Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 100€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 200€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
Other than this new program, also remember that your purchases at LaTiendaDelYoYo will help you build up points. These can be redeemable on your second, third, or fourth order, that is up to you. Save money with our Loyalty Program! Find more information here.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
MonkeyFingeR Backstage Pass
Nick Diffatte is widely considered by many to be a "breath of fresh air" in the comedy and magic world. At 25, he is a featured performer at the world-famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. He has appeared on The Late Late Show on CBS and on the cover of both Genii and Vanish Magazine. Has won multiple awards for both his magic and his comedy, has held multiple long-term residencies on the Las Vegas strip, headlines on Disney Cruise Line and has performed a multitude of shows at casinos, comedy clubs, and corporate events internationally.
Even though he is not himself a yoyo professional, before almost every comedy show for the last eighteen years, Nick can usually be found playing with a yoyo. A few years ago, he took it upon himself to design a throw that incorporates all of the casual, organic elements that he enjoys and with the help of Jesse Kazemeck.
MFtook a look, gave it a few MonkeyfingeR tweaks, and the Backstage Pass was born.
The throw falls into the organic category. However, with closer inspection around the flow groove, you'll find just a slight lean towards an H shape. Robust in the trick department, the Backstage Pass has tons of spin time, fast and agile, so don't let the organic shape fool you. She has plenty of speed.
|Bearing:||Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)"|
|System Response:||Monkey Snot Flowable Silicone|