Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
One Drop Panorama
From One Drop:
"There are a lot of excellent yoyos in existence now.
To us, as players, this is a joyous thing.
With that said, I realized at some point that yoyos tend to fall into one of two groups:
Yoyos which you never really stop playing with. Without thinking about it, you leave them somewhere handy after a session. You pick them up again the next day, and again the next day. So it goes, day after day for months on end until suddenly… You realize that you’ve used them consistently for years.
Yoyos which you play with for a few days, then put back in the box.
What’s the difference between these two kinds of yoyos?
I’m certainly not saying that the latter yoyos don’t play well (and actually, it’s probably harder to find a bad playing yoyo than it is to find a good one these days). In a lot of cases, these are yoyos which, at first, I have felt are really nice.
It’s hard to identify, but this distinction was at the forefront of my mind throughout the process of designing the Panorama. My primary objective was to create a yoyo that falls into the former category, a yoyo that is never far from your reach - An authentic yoyo. In order to make the Panorama a reality, it was absolutely essential to capture this.
High walls for increased control, rims that seem to adapt to your hand on the catch. These are some of the traits of authentic yoyos from which I took inspiration during the Panorama design process.
However, these things alone do not make an authentic yoyo. After all, sometimes high walls can cause stress, and weight distribution designed to maximize spin time can cause a yoyo to feel out of control. Similarly, nice playing yoyos do not always transcend the era in which they were created.
Panorama is a yoyo built with all of these things in mind, and in keeping with the sensibilities of the modern competitive scene - like a hybrid of cutting-edge tech found in a well-tuned F1 machine combined with the flavor of a classic car from the 50s.
A yoyo which seems to consistently appear in your hand and thus becomes a part of your lifestyle. It is my hope that the Panorama will become this kind of yoyo for you."
|Bearing:||Size C. Stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)|
|System Response:||One Drop Flow Groove|