Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
Everytime we bring you a new Offstring or 4A Yo-Yo you all get as excited as us. It is not unreasonable, the market demands something new and you and me like trying out different throws. That is why us Offstring fans could not be more excited for a Yo-Yo like this Mowl Anarchy.
Mowl has just hit the international scene. They are working tirelessly to come out with impeccable products like the Mowl M or Surveillance. Obviously, the Anarchy has not lost the DNA of the brand and is only making their notorious reputation better and better.
The new Anarchy is Eiji Okuyama’s signature model. He was World Champion twice, once in 2003 and again in 2007 and now currently owns Mowl. Only someone like Eiji could make a Yo-Yo like this. He is someone with enough experience and dedication to conceive one of the most perfect Offstring Yo-Yo’s ever created. This is not your everyday player and as such, this is by no means your everyday throw.
The Mowl Anarchy is made in Delrin, which means you will not have to worry about possibly dropping the Yo-Yo as Delrin is practically indestructible. Plus, the Anarchy has some special dimensions that are worth noting. It is 57.60 mm wide and has a 75.00 mm diameter. It is one of largest 4A Yo-Yos on the market and it has been made this way for one purpose in mind, to make Offstring play even easier for you and me.
The Anarchy comes equipped with 3 sets of spacers that you can mix and match yourself in accordance with your style and level of play. The spacers are red (2.15 mm), silver (1.95 mm), and black (2.05 mm). The black ones come stocked on the Yo-Yo, but changing them is very simple. All you have to do is take off the bearing to access the inner part to change any spacer you want.
|System Response:||Silicon Pads. Slim Size|