Starting today, we want you to have free shipping on your orders here at LaTiendaDelYoYo. That is why we made a special program so you can benefit from each purchase and save money on expensive shipping. Pretty cool, right?
Nobody likes paying for shipping, but at the end of the day the shipment companies need to pay the messengers so they deliver your package. Even so, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible with us and that is why we want to help you out with the fee. If your orders are over 150€ and you pick the standard Correos, it will be free and if your order is over 300€ and you pick FedEx it will also be free.
You have 20 days to return your purchased items.
At LaTiendaDelYoYo we want you to take advantage of one of the best Online user experiences. That is why we have made sure every detail is perfect.
First, you have to know that we check every single item scrupulously before sending it to you and even before putting it on sail. Every package that is sent out has been checked by our professional team at least two times. However, whatever the case may be, you still have twenty days to return your purchase.
- You can return the product if it does not meet your conditions of satisfaction and also if there is some manufacturer defect that we did not see.
- We cannot accept returns from products that have been taken out of their original packaging that might have been damaged. We also cannot accept returns that have clearly been damaged or manipulated by the customer upon reception.
- The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the client, and you must previously contact us to let us know that you will return the products. Once we have received the product, we will revise it and reimburse the shipping costs in the case that it is a manufacturer defect. In any other case, we cannot take responsibility.
- We always recommend not unscrewing or disassembling the YoYo, or at least doing the least amount of times possible; You also should not let the YoYo hit the ground from a tall height; The string length should be appropriate to the player’s height and should be replaced accordingly to avoid using broken string;Maintain your YoYo to give it its full product life.
- You can read more about our return policy here.
Indeed it is! A Kendama manufactured 100% in Bamboo wood. Yeah, I just had to make it that obvious because I can’t have anyone missing out on this.
Krom has just released on of the most special Kendamas you can purchase right now. In contrast to most of the other Kendamas you find online made in beech or other similar woods, this one is manufactured in Bamboo. What an interesting choice, is it simply an aesthetic decision? The answer is obviously no. Just like in the YoYo world, different woods have different densities and weights and depending on the material you use, the performance of the Kendama will change radically. You know what I mean now? Bamboo is extremely light, like really light, so imagine playing with a Kendama like this. Yep the result is it is brutal.
The Kind has been designed even more thin and skinny than most to reduce the weight of the Kendama even more. This gives the ball (Dama) the spotlight. This way you will be able to try new tricks and techniques where the Dama reigns supreme.