After testing many different kinds of flowable silicone, we have found that the best one available to customize your response is the, Red Flowable Silicone AREXONS manufactured by the brand MOTORSIL-D.
This particular flowable silicone is easy to apply, very resistant to abrasion and does not shrink when it dries. Therefore it is perfect to use as a response system and will last a very long time. Each tube contains 60grams of flowable silicone.
How to apply:
1. Remove the old response system with care to avoid damaging the surface of the Yo-Yo.
2. Clean the surface with alcohol to remove traces of grease, glue, etc..
3. Apply the liquid silicone from the tube to the groove where the response shall be, whilst rotating the Yo-Yo half on a flat surface.
4. Remove excess silicone, using a credit card for example, whilst rotating the Yo-Yo half on a flat surface.
5. If you see some extra silicone on unwanted areas of the Yo-Yo do not worry. Once it dries it can easily be removed.
6. Important! Let the silicone dry overnight. It should be dry in about 20 minutes, but it is important to leave it for a further 12 hours to ensure the proper texture.
7. Tip: If you find the Yo-Yo to be too responsive after applying the silicone, you can always remove the silicone from one half.
A word of advise from the manufacturer: "Carefully close the tube after each use, store in a cool dry place, use it in a well ventilated area and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Should you accidently come into contact with the silicone immediately rinse with water".